VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

Resume Update 2009!
And The Blog Hiatus Ends...
Loko Ka: 03
Loka Ka: 02
Friday Recap
January Update
late night chitchat
browsing my old hard drive
You and I
better days ahead.

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Staying Motivated

Congrats to me! 2 weeks going on exercising and stretching and I’d like to thank M for keeping me motivated and pushing me to follow through what I’ve promised myself to do *naks*

As I have warned her before, down the road I’ll need someone who can push me the right way and remind me of the things I need to if not, I’ll be burnt out sooner than one might think or I’ll be wondering what happened to the 5-12months of my life?

I’ve been stuck in a rut, and although M’s been really supportive and understanding I couldn’t help but doubt on what the future has in store for me but then, there are moments when God reminds me of the times he’s been there for me.

Ask and you shall receive, the notion of that comes to mind more often than not and I think about the first job I wanted to land in, I prayed for if during college and 10 months after graduation I landed the role I wanted to be in.

The next job I had was an answer to my prayers as well although, incomplete.

I wanted to try out something different and near my home, he gave me that too and now a year has passed and this time I’m praying for another miracle... to land that new dream job where I’d feel fulfilled, opportunity for career growth, proximity to where I live, financial security.

Yesterday after meeting with a friend I felt hopeful and eager and now more than ever, wishing and praying to land that work soon... really soon.

What have I learned over the years?

I’ve learned I am capable of immersing myself in various environments and maintain mutual respect, and acknowledgement of one’s skills. That no matter the industry I can learn and adapt through sheer will, perseverance, hard work and dedication.

I’m ready to take on the next challenge.

Labels: ,

posted by vinz @ 4:37 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home