VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

Sensible Convos or is it Nosebleed Convos?
Jitters
Of Friends And Life moving on
A Reflection
I’ve been unfair lately to my readers.
I’m still alive and kicking.
^_^
snippets
advice?
back in manila

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 08, 2007

Monthsary and Meeting the Parents

15 minutes to 12am, my phone rang; I received a text message from her asking me what I was doing at this hour. We’ve agreed that I should sleep in early so that I could rest my face and not have more relapses on what happened to me the past week.

I replied to her text that I was waiting for something and that she'll find out soon enough; I knew she already put together what I meant from my reply and I felt happy about that.

I set the alarm on my phone just in case I might fall asleep and miss a minute. My phone alarm rings and I press my speed dial number for hers; she gave me a warm hello and we both greeted each other a happy monthsary.

It's been a month now since she and I became officially together, I still feel like the happiest person on Earth and I feel growth in our relationship; growth that I have longed to have in a relationship, a growth that imbues contentment and profound affection.

She has made me realize that the patience and understanding I showed her would stretch on further and that despite our first argument and the PMS lashings, I still don't feel or carry hurts about what happened.

I love her more than when I realized a few months ago.

Yesterday she finally met my parents. They have two weeks left before they went back to Saudi and I was thrilled that they finally met her, she was shy as I have anticipated and I knew they'll get to ask her questions later.

The talk was quaint and she answered all their questions with ease and mentioned the important details that they’d wonder. I was so proud of her.

Unbeknownst to her, she taught me about something I thought I wasn't capable of by simply being herself, I'll be more patient and wait with the job opportunities however; if that thing that I was waiting for didn't happen then I suppose, I may have to compromise with what's been offered however; I won’t give in to the allure of living abroad –well, not yet anyway.

I keep replaying how she looked yesterday, I was marveling at her beauty, at her sensuality as we sat together, as we talked and listened to the music and the rain. I think about the look in her eyes as I massaged her temple because she had a headache as I whispered prayers of the pain leaving her.

I love her more than I admitted to myself a few months ago.

I'm thankful that I finally have her in my life and not a day goes by that I feel grateful for being loved by her.

Labels:

posted by vinz @ 11:50 AM
| Post a Comment

1 Comments:

  1. At 3:17 PM, Blogger Frankie Torrelavega said…

    Awwwww... I feel so happy for you. Your girl is definitely lucky. I mean, it's second nature for girls to share mushy stuffs like this... for guys, well, it's a different story... my, my, my, she has all the reasons to love you.

     

  2. Post a Comment

    << Home