VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

SET BACKS
MY MAMMY
THE NUMBER 2 AND WHAT HAVE YOU
MESSAGE FROM (BLEEP): VINZ! pssst
YIELDING TO THE WHIMS OF MY THOUGHTS MINI SERIES V...
A RE-POST
BIRD-DROPPING-THOUGHTS
TIRED AND ROLES TO PLAY
REFLECTING
DONE READING

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

MINI SERIES VOLUME: 2

“Kasi for me s*x is just s*x lang”

Ouch that hurt. I can’t believe so much has changed in just a year. Was it only yesterday that I was comforting her as she shed tears? She gave everything to the guy, her first time, her heart and soul. She was merely used, merely seduced by an older, buffed up athlete.

As corny it felt like I reached out and embraced her. Before she could react or push me away I said these words gently to her, “Sweetie, doing it isn’t the answer, I wish I know what to say and convince you that doing it won’t help a thing but,” and now for the sarcastic humor, “If you insist might as well do it with me.”

We both laughed.

“It’s becoming too mushy; I had to say an ice breaker.”

“Baliw ka talaga! You started out fine but you ruined it.” She says in between laughter.

“I don’t really care about s*x; s*x is s*x, no requirements attached.”

Those are music to any guy’s ears and probably any guy would think of a way getting into her pants right now. I know a part of me is thinking about it. Thankfully my angel is telling me to: BEHAVE! BEHAVE! *crack* BEHAVE I SAY!

Crap, I’m too honest about my thoughts *chuckles*.

“Joey, you’re still my friend and I’ll support you with whatever decisions you make and I accept you for who you are however, it doesn’t mean I won’t knock some sense into you.” I say with brotherly love oozing all over me.

“I know and that’s why I love you Les.” She says with so much sisterly affection that made me flinch. Am I for real? Am I really this good or appreciated?

“Yes, is the answer to your questions, you just don’t want to admit it and you just don’t want to lose that macho image you think of yourself as.” A voice in me states.

“Oh I accidentally gave him a hickey.”

Hickey: hickey a small inflamed elevation of the skin; a pustule or papule; common symptom in acne. Synonymous to: pimple OR a temporary red mark on a person's skin resulting from kissing or sucking by their lover Synonymous to: love bite. Christ Almighty Les, you’re such a bloody nerd.

“Earth to Les, Earth to Les… hello? You’re not thinking what I think your thinking?” she stares at me accusingly.

“Of course not, Joey look, you know I care for you and I think of your well being a lot and I think I’ve said what I can about the matter however, you have to promise me that when you do it, you do it with protection.”

“You’re such a big brother to me,” she kisses me on the cheek and says, “I promise.”

“You’ll eventually get hurt,” I told her, doing my best impersonation of an older brother. “And I’ll be here for you; sometimes we have to experience matters in order to become stronger. People who care for you can only do so much to protect you but they can’t prevent you from making the decisions you make."

posted by vinz @ 12:43 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home