VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

MINI SERIES VOLUME: 5
A POET’S WANTING
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 4
VENT
PRU-TEK-SEEE-YYON
CONTEMPLATING ONCE AGAIN
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 3
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 2
SET BACKS
MY MAMMY

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

MINI SERIES VOLUME: 6

“We should meet up after work.” She says matter-of-factly. I met up with Bianca for lunch without prior notice. I had a great time with her last week but as always, the cocky bastard in me wouldn’t permit making the first move. She called me a couple of hours ago at work stating that we’re having lunch, it was a pleasant surprise and I was amused by her straight-forwardness.

“I can’t tonight.” I explained, “I promised a friend of mine that I’ll accompany her in a debut she will be attending.” Was that a cringe I noticed when I said I can’t? Interesting.

“Oh with your girlfriend of course,” she grinned.

Aha! The inevitable topic: relationships. I smiled warmly at her, “No, I don’t have a girlfriend; I’ve been single for quite a while. I’m just accompanying my friend in her cousin’s debut, that’s all.”

“How old are you?” she asks suddenly.

“Twenty two in a few months.” I say with a twist of tease, “How about you? Age? Status?”

“Single and twenty three,” she answers laughing, “You don’t seem like twenty two.”

“You mean I look ol-der?” I asked.

She places her hand on my forearm (hmm… interesting), “No, I mean you’re quite mature for your age.” (If you only knew what I’m thinking right now sweetie *chuckles*)

I lean back from my chair for added effect and scratch the back of my head and say, “Erm, I’ll take that as a compliment then.”

She slaps my hand playfully, (interesting, really interesting) and she retorted with humor. The chat went on with its usual ease for about several more minutes until we had to get back to work.

“I had a great time,” I say as we stood having paid our bills, “how about spending a day with me this Saturday?”

“Why not?” she agreed delighted. To which I replied we’d be meeting up at this particular place at around 10am. She raised one of her eyebrows after I mentioned the time and I assured her that I had something in mind hence, the time. I also told her to wear something comfortable and casual.

“All right Les surprise me and amuse me.”

“I will.”

posted by vinz @ 3:14 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home