VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

HOLIDAY? -NOT!!!
TWELVE MONTHS, AND FOUR DAYS LATER…
Book List for the Month of January 2006
DIVINATION THROUGH MUSIC
DELUSION
INTENT
RESOLUTIONS volume 2
ITEMS, AESTHETICS, PREFERENCE
POETRY READING
CHRISTMAS AND IT’S A SUNDAY

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 15, 2006

MGA HIJO DE P*T*

I'M REALLY THINKING ABOUT WRITING ALL THE BLOODY THINGS WRONG IN THIS COMPANY. I WONDER HOW MANY I CAN ENUMERATE... I have no qualms with the higher management, it's the underlings which pisses me off. clearly they need to know their BLOODY place.. mga barbaro.. i don't think some of them graduated college hence, the professionalism as well as know how in their line of work. I AM NOT AN ENGINEER AND THAT'S WHY THE COMPANY HAS THEM FOR THEM TO BLOODY INQUIRE. and GOD knows how much work and our need for more people, I can do only so much with my responsibilities.
If I were given a chance to restructure and put into use the lessons i garnered in college, ghaaddd.. life would be so much simpler here at work. At least I'm getting experience and I realize that I have a natural talent in making other people do my bidding without them knowing. It's called support I say, SUPPORT!!!
COUNTDOWN BEGINS, WILL TRY AND LEAVE ON APRIL 2007!!! 438 DAYS TO GO.. THAT'S FOUR HUNDRED THIRTY EIGHT DAYS TO GO!

posted by vinz @ 3:18 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home