VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

Silence
Leap Of Faith: To Fly, To Glide or To Fall
In Pursuit Of One's Emotions
A Full Moon and a Marriage Proposal
Contemplating
Perplexing Deduction
While I'm Listening To Your Song
Yielding To The Whims Of My Thoughts
Hesitations
Loose Thoughts

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Retreating Into Darkness

I grow weary and I find myself looking for change. Away from this monochromatic surrounding. Time apart can do wonders for the soul. Silence can bring forth clarity, a smooth breeze that will heal one’s spirit. Thoughts of nothing brought me peace and a momentary contentment in me.
Apologies are in order, for I may be gone for a while. Let me retreat into darkness before I succumb into what I fear of becoming, darkness will assist me deal with my fears.
Let humility sink in and let my passion envelope me to better change my outlook, hope and zest in life.
My dreams of her haven’t left me and probably, it never will. I can’t bear the thought of hurting her and yet, the question; is it better to have felt her love than not at all, comes to mind. Is there certainty to my question?
Time will probably tell as I’ve gone into the depths of darkness. Only a few months left, I must recover hastily and come up with the right decisions: to act upon quickly and decisively.

posted by vinz @ 6:45 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home