Tuesday, May 18, 2010
SCREWED!
I’ve barely slept for 4 hours, I’m screwed when I get to work later.
Note to self make sure to sleep during my 1 hour break.
I’ve been palpitating like crazy for the past 2 days and I have been busy.
It’s a few days until the GF and I head to Anawangin with her friends, I’ll be bringing my DSLR with me, I have bought a Tenba Waistbag at Greenbelt 5 at Digiwalker.
Also went to Hidalgo and purchased 2 lens hoods, an lcd protector and high quality UV filter.
I’ve sweat and walked endlessly for the past few days and it was a good thing that I was able to have my feet massaged in Cuenca, Batangas during the weekend. My heel doesn’t hurt as much though, I need to stretch every time I start walking when I’ve sat or stood still for more than maybe an hour or so.
I am concerned that I may not be able to perform my best at work later due to the lack of sleep and not to mention my patience running low when it happens.
I need to drink coffee or maybe tea?
To keep myself awake though the cost is my heart palpitating like crazy even more.
Or is this excitement due to a package I’ve been waiting to arrive?
Almost 5pm I’ll try and hit the sack again.
posted by vinz @ 4:56 PM
|
0 Comments: