Saturday, May 01, 2010
WEEKEND WEE!
I’m really happy where I’m working right now. I get that sense of fulfillment without the strain as a shift ends, I’m not tired or groggy and I’m working with a great team.
Ok there, I let it out… weee!
And it’s the weekend! Plans for today is… bleak I don’t know what to do, I’m not spending it with the gf and that’s for a change since I’ve been spending it with her for over a year now. What I think I want to do is cook something spicy! And maybe have a few cocktails on the side, a friend will be coming over to start mixing, jus t time with the boyz!
Yesterday, I allowed myself to be majorly pissed but today I’ll have the house all to myself!
To cool off after I did my errands I took a haircut and a pedicure which led to a massage and scalp treatment. Price was a bit pricy compared to just having all those services done at Bruno’s Barbers and plus, their towels doesn’t smell like PUKE!
TODAY, I’m going to chillax without worrying how much I’ll spend on what wants I crave.
On, another note I finally got a paypal account for shopping purposes at the moment and I just got my first invoice. It will probably take me 4-5 salaries to pay off but it’s worth it and I’ll even talk about it once the necessary arrangements I plan on doing have been met!
Hopefully by next week we’ll have the oven repaired and the gf and I can start baking brownies again. I’ll be roasting chicken as well and make fluffy biscuits with caramelized honey on top! mmmMMMMmmmm…..
I finally feel where I want to be and that it feels like my goals I have set are in motion.
It’s a long weekend for the others too and a huge sale at SM malls, have fun shopping and enjoy the long weekend! :)
Labels: happy
posted by vinz @ 9:36 AM
|
0 Comments: